Finances mainly refer to financial mathematics. Finances are about taking into account the time value of money. The concept of time value is essential in financial planning, as it allows to measure the long-term impact of your financial decisions.
We make sure to prepare your personal financial statements in order to have a clear picture of your financial situation. First and foremost, the goal is to know the net worth of your assets at a given date, your cost of living, and whether you have enriched yourself.
Finally, if you own one or more companies, we also review their financial statements to fully understand their changes in value and net earnings over time.
By discussing finances together, we can help you answer some key questions, including:
- What is my net worth?
- What is my current standard of living?
- Am I satisfied with my income and expenses?
- Is my debt management optimal?
- Is my emergency fund sufficient?
- Should I set up an education savings plan for my children?
- Should I accelerate the repayment of my debts or invest more?
- What is the most optimal way to finance my mortgage?